Friday, December 09, 2005

The object of my desire

Was
The Zen Micro


and now is


The Zen Microphoto



though I love this too!
The Zen Vision :M

Yes! I really want this mp3 player!

From all my research on mp3 players I've discovered that people who are not ignorant of mp3 players usually fall into two categories.
1. The Apple lovers : who fail to see anything beyond the iPod. They'll just bash up anything which is not an ipod. I was in love with the ipod too, till the time i thought that was the only option i had. But now i want more.. there's so much that Apple goes not give. I want FM, voice recording, a removable hard drive, removable batteries,more space for less money, funky colors.. n of course photo and video support wud b cool!
2. The Apple dislikers : For some reason or the other these people just don't like apple. Of course they have reasons, cud b a bad experiance, or a feeling that it's just not worth it, or maybe just a tendency to move away from the crowd. They usually brand themselves as techies, and think people need to look beyond the iPod.

So it's either love it or hate it... :)

Me, well I don't fit into any of the categories. As i said, there was a time when i wanted the iPod, but now i want more :) and I'm really waitin for this one.. which will hopefully b with me when my friend comes from the US ! Soooooooooooooon :D

It just so happens that when i really want something I just go on and on with it to the extent of becoming obsessed with it..lol.. my friends have had to suffer my mp3 player talk till now and now I'm carrying it over to the blog :D

I don't know why I want it so much.. but I just want it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is only one mp3 player & it goes by the name of iPod!! :)

hey u did updated ur other space!! u deceived me..well us!!!!

Anonymous said...

grrr.."didnt"

Neha said...

i can see which category u fall in :P
lol i did update the other space.. still trying to get the pic right there!! dunno wat to do :(( its jus not showin the pics..

can u help me out..how did u post tht pic..

Anonymous said...

neha,
you forgot to mention one category: those who fail to understand the very need for portable mp3 players.
i belong to this category. really, after casting music onto my ears at home and at office to an extent, i like some peace the rest of the day :D
btw, the zen line of gadgets look really funky :)

Whats In A Name said...

Forget Ipods...
Buy a N70 nokia.Fit a 1 GB memory card.Store most of the songs.. The sound quality rocks too..

Bhaskar Sree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bhaskar Sree said...

wow! not just for the apple there... but for your 2-blog thing as well!! cool cat.. way to go :)

first thing...i'll have to change your links..and the comment ;)

Bhaskar

Neha said...

@apurv, i was one of them too.. till a few months back ;) but now i'm totally sucked into this... no way out :D
i hv a lot of travellin to do.. so having somethin like this wud help..

@manish, ahhhh now who's gonna buy me tht ;) wait till i start earning.. ill get tht one too :D

@joey, thanku thanku thanku :)

@rahuketu, well thanks .. n yeah i was from the software background.. no more..lol

Neha said...

umm now when did i say anything of tht sort.. dont worry i'm not at all thinking like tht :D

well ok i'll give u some tips.. jus lemme get over with my exams..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.