Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
and have a great year ahead! :)

i hope everyone of u has a great time !

I remember when i was a kid, I'd once got together with a friend,made a small santa with a sack and filled it with toffees and then had gone around in school giving away the christmas gifts :) ah..the innocence of childhood!

PS. Nice pic na?I love the snow..Havent ever seen snowfall and i sooooooooo want to!!I wish i was there inside the pic somewhere!lol.
Thanks to Pawan fr the pic :)

7 comments:

Suds said...

Hey Neha Merry Christmas and Happy New year. It is indeed a great picture. I still remember my first snow fall it was beautifull. I was in Netherlands for work and was driving home and it suddenly started snowing. Beautiful. Hope you get to see it soon... Enjoy...

the Monk said...

nice pic indeed...and have a great Christmas and New Year...

Whats In A Name said...

Merry Christmas:-)

sinusoidally said...

Aw thats cute. I hope you get to see the snow someday. After couple of minutes it is not so much fun. :-)

teacup said...

hey neha, thanks for dropping by, :-)

Sudeep said...

Merry Xmas (though belated) n a very Happy New Year (advance mein).. :)

Hope u too have a gr8 year ahead..

made a small santa with a sack and filled it with toffees and then had gone around in school giving away the christmas gifts .. tht was so sweet

Snow is wonderful.. Last December me n my frnds played in snow in J&K.. it was heaven.. I go brrrrr even when i see the pics.. lol

Neha said...

thanku so much all of u!!
i hope u had a great time on christmas and have a gr8 year ahead.. happy new year to ya! :)