Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Death

It scares me. Yes it does, because I don't know when, how, suddenly it's going to take me away from everything. I don't like talking about it too..but these thoughts are just not going away from my head..

It makes you realize how valuable life is,and how it's meant to be lived thoroughly..
It also makes you realize how temporary things are, and how life moves on..
I had gone to a friend's place the other day, whose younger brother died in an accident.His family was going through a terrible time. I lost my granpa a few months back.. after having seen death of someone so close i could understand their suffering, which was probably worse.. yet life will move on... you will eat..sleep, talk... go to work.. Life will never be the same.. but it'll gradually move back on path.. You may miss that person all your life.. yet you are helpless..you have to live on..I still miss my granpa.. something just suddenly reminds me of him.. the things he used to do..When i was a kid he was the one who used to make me sit and read newspapers.. I used to get a spank on my head everytime my hand went in my mouth to chew nails.. he used to scold mom whenever she scolded us ..taught us to say goodmorning and goodnight to everyone at home everyday.. there r so many memories which just keeping coming out..I am what I am because I've had such wonderful people around me..

I saw two small kids there, barely 2-3 years old.. playing, running around.. totally oblivious of what had happened and what was going on around them. How i wish i was like them, innocent.. with no understandin of hurt, pain..

No comments: