Thursday, December 08, 2005

Double trouble

Moi again

Yep, its an identical twin;) A number of reasons why I had to do this.
1. Too many complaints about msn.
2. I read recently on someone's space that msn had deleted their space by 'mistake'. So I'd rather have a backup.
3. Msn doesn't let me customize at all and that's something I've been wanting to do for a long time and I'm gonna do it here.

Well my msn space will of course always be my blog :)I'm just gonna post at both places now. So now anyone who has a problem with msn has a choice !! :)
I've been fiddling with stuff all evening.. tryin to setup things there, adding loads of stuff, tweaking things.. all this when I should be studying :D still puttin it all together.. but i like wat i c ! :)

Sounds silly, having two identical blogs.... but never mind ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dis blog rockS !!!!! waise plz keep the shouting space of da msn blog on..i really luv it...haven't used so many pseudo names in my entire life...as many i have used there :D

keep smilin n rockiN :)

NoviceProgrammer said...

Looks might cooooool!!!
Just reduce the right column by a few pixels!!
Awesome...I seriously suggest you switch to this!

NoviceProgrammer said...

...And don't forget to enable word verification!

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogspot :). i like the template too.. the picture at the top reminds ppl that they should never try to cross a river using a bridge that has not been constructed completely.
btw, at the cost of being labelled one who (takes) digs too much, how much fun was it transfering all old posts from msn to blogspot? :-?

Whats In A Name said...

Hey !!!
Finally....
Welcome to blogspot...:-)

Neha said...

@saikat, thanku :) n of course that shoutbox is not going anywhere..neither is the blog :) u can jus double the names now :)

@Sid, i noe.. it's stickin out na.. dunno how to make it ok.. tell me how to do it, or do it fr me :)
well i won't switch i think.. i'm too attached to it..lol..
word verification..yep ill do tht..

@Apurv, thanku.. didn't realize it even had a lesson :P
well mr. digger i had looooads of fun n infact i enjoyed it so much tht i've left most of it for the future.. i've jus moved recent posts as of now :P

@Manish, yeah finally!! now no problems i hope :)

Anonymous said...

I was here... and in case if you are expecting us to post our comments as identical to MSN... :P :P :))

I posted bout my cousins identical twins here you are!! sounds kind of weird but its always good to have a backup as long as there is no triplet :) Disk space is always cheap :P

Shall grace your new space with my presence too!

Btw, should i have to comment twice - in both the places? B'ah!!

Neha said...

lol.. theek hai theek hai make fun :P
thanku for gracing my space with ur presence.. i'm honored :P