Saturday, June 25, 2005

I havent abandoned my blog

It's just that for the first few days msn wudnt let me sign in n then i had no net access for the past 5 days :)

Here's the entry which i was gonna post a week back..


Here I am again.Writing after a whole week, but hey I havent abandoned my blog. I just havent been online much cause hv to use dialup here, n the speed's not that gr8 :)
So this is gonna be a short update, even though I'v got loads to write n tell, I'll save that for when I get back.
The whole week has been amazin.Been travellin a lot. One whole day for the flight, but I enjoyed it. Didnt sleep for even a minute n saw 5 movies on board :D So all the movies I missed during exam time have now been compensated for :)
Staying at a place called King's Lynn which is in South-East England. Beautiful town..The whole countryside here is just so green n beautiful.The buildings, the architecture is just so amazing.
Have been to Peterborough,cambridge,London,a beach nearby at a place called Hunstanton, and am going to Scotland tom. Have taken loads of pics but it takes ages to upload them, so will do that later.
I have so much to tell about these places, the experiance.. will do that in my next post.
Till then,
Keep smilin ( I think I borrowed that from somewhere ;) )

Since then I'v been to Scotland.. beautiful place.More updates on that tom :)

Tada

No comments: