Friday, June 10, 2005

Summertime

Stuck again,right at the start.Don't know how to begin. The beginning's always the toughest part isn't it? There are a number of times when I get stuck right at the starting line and I keep pushing off things till the time I'm left with no choice but to do them :)

Was reading catcher in the rye abhi.Have read about half of it, don't feel like leaving it.But it's tough reading on the comp and I think my eyes need a break now.

Havent really written any updates after exams, well time has just flown past.. just like it always does when u'r not doing anything you don't want to do, because when you'r doing something you don't want to do things just go on and on and days just don't end.. you know what I mean don't u !

My net connection's been unwell ever since the day Delhi had that storm, monday I think it was, so been on and off the net.. there was another small storm 2 hours ago, n the network cable had gotten disconnected again but somehow miraculously got connected on its own without me having to call up the net guy, something which I'v had to do everyday for the past 4 days..lol.

Seen a few movies, Bunty n babli, Star Wars 3, Hitch.. I'm really not the right person to give movie reviews cause I rarely dislike movies and needless to say I liked all 3 of them.. really wanted to see hazaaron khwaishe but plan got cancelled at the last minute :( still hope to see it though.Maybe on cd now..

Well the big news is I'm off to UK this sunday.Going with my family,for a few days .. First time me going out of the country, am looking forward to it :) Infact it's been a while since I travelled in a plane. hv become so used to going everywhere by road so I'm even looking forward to the plane journey..lol..anyone got any suggestions on where to go.. what to do!

Hope to be blogging from there too :)

PS. I know the title has no link to the post but it is summertime isn't it? Infact it's so hot that I'v been postponing my shopping plans for a week now..lol

No comments: