Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I still feel good..lol..

..N i cant make myself write!!I mean i was so full of ideas and things i wanted to write about when i was busy studying for exams and now that I have all the time in the world (actually i don't, i mean i do but i havent spent it in front of the computer for the past few days ) all those ideas have just vanished! I've been so lazy that i don't even have a happy new year post on my blog..lol.. i'v seen one almost everywhere :) No new year resolutions too.. jus dont wanna make any, i mean i'll just make them as and when required.
I don't think I wanna write about my laziness here cause it's gonna b too embarrassing so lets move on :D

Well i don't feel like writing.. I did this, went here and there.. then wat do i write about right now?Well firstly I got the object of my desire ;) My mp3 player.. n i love it!! it has all i wanted, glows when it's on, and sounds great!only i had a tough time setting up its software...long story tht. Well today just out of the blue, dunno how n y it hung, n when i rebooted it, it asked me to format or reboot or... some similar options.. n oh boy i my heart sunk!! i mean it's just been 3 days n here was my li'l baby, already unwell! i tried rebooting it a few times, but it kept coming on to the same screen. well i just shut it off, hopin for the best and after sometime when i switched it on, it worked!! yaaaaaay.. n thank god!! jus hopin tht it stays fine now :)

Me's picked up a book after a long time, and trying to finish it asap. I really wanna get back my reading habit. I used to read so much when i was a kid, n now all i read it newspapers, blogs and some random stuff here n there on the net... Nothing can ever replace books though. I'v even tried reading ebooks, but it's just not the same!! It's too tiring reading a book on the comp, n nothing beats a real book!

Ok I'm going blank again,so i'll jus sign off!I think I'll just go read now..tada

14 comments:

Suds said...

So here is one thing u can write about..:) Read the book and give us a review about the same..:):) Enjoy ur vacation..:)

puneet said...

Thanks for dropping by.

ll read ur post now.

puneet said...

happens all the time. u feel u have so much in ur brain that it takes up all ur energy to express them to others. :)

Anonymous said...

Lazyness is nothing to be embarrassed about, but something to flaunt. In my theory, all people are lazy at heart, but most can't admit it.

You are right anout eBooks, it just isn't the same, i even tried reading one on a PDA, but didn't work for me .

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

lazy frogs jump the highest..!think about it

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I don't think I wanna write about my laziness here cause it's gonna b too embarrassing so lets move on
I think tht's what I do....I write about ma laziness all teh time..hehehe
and thts why people think that Im bizarre ;)

I really wanna get back my reading habit.
I started some love story last night...read only 10 pages...Im so outta touch of reading lately....and damn, my neck is paining today...will goto sleep early :(

You have a nice day ahead Neha.
Greetz!!

Anonymous said...

Reading a book or forced into reading the book?

teacup said...

lol...ya i felt exactly tht...during my exams i had a million ideas..but exams done and i cant come up with anythin!!!...and reading..yummm...i love reading...i cant to with out it...i tried e-reading too...but it's tooooo tedious..also the whole experience of holding a book in your hand, snuggling in ur fav chair...nuthing beats tht...specially in winters...get back to ur reading...u'll be flooded with ideas:)

Sudeep said...

Its the same way with everybody..

when u r preparing for xms u feel more hungry, more thoughts run in ur mind...

currently i m reading 5 pt someone... want to complete it soon but not getting enuf time

the Monk said...

yeah, that's happened a lot to me too...I personally find writing to be a painful process...

Anonymous said...

LOL! I see you got a case of writers block...hota hai..just like the affliction i got...

So what book are you reading now

Neha said...

@suds, yeah i will! i'm stuck for now.. havent read since 2 dys :(

@puneet, my brain's all hotch potch mosta the time !

@Rahul, lol.. am i showing signs of being a lawyer already?yoohoo.. i'v learnt something in 2 yrs of law school!

@Scdoshi, tell tht to my mom..lol..
u noe the only ebook iv read has been harry potter. n not just one, 4 books of the series!

@anirudh, tht makes me feel better.thanku :)

@Arz00n, lol.. mayb i just wanna protect tht info from everyone fr now ;)
love story.. wat book r u reading?
n hey thanku!u have a great day too :)

@Anon, i can expect this remark from just one person but y wud he comment anonymously..who's this ?:P

@Yashita, exactly!! it's like a vicious circle..happens everytime!
i'v already got some ideas..will put more posts soon :)

@Sudeep, i really do!! i eat a lot too..lol.. hey i got 5 point someone to read too..havent started it yet though. will do after i finish the present book.

@The Monk, well u write so well! so the pain's worth it :)

@Alex, oh i keep getting it..:D
i'm reading guns of navarone now..read it?

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Richard Bach's - A Bridge Across forever....got as gift from one of ma trainees in office...

Heard its a nice love story....lets see

Have a nice weekend lady
enjoy!!

Neha said...

oh nice!tell me how it was :)
you have a great weekend too!!