Friday, August 12, 2005

I like winters..

I like Winters.. yeah inspite of those shivering mornings and those tough to get out of bed days... Winters are good.You don't feel hot all day and wish you had a portable AC, you actually enjoy sunshine.. which we get plenty all thru the year i think! and there are NO LIZARDS.. eeeeee.. how much i hate lizards!! Honestly I don't know why but I'm petrified of them!! I can't stay in a room if I see a lizard in my room.I don't care abt spiders, cockroaches and others but lizards.. they come in a different category altogether! There's something so eeky about them! This outburst comes in the wake of yesterday night when I was woken up by my sis at 1 in the night seeing a lizard in our room, and thereafter I cudnt sleep!! I kept sleepily checking its whereabouts time and again !! I just don't trust these creepy creatures.they don't know where to go!! What if they came on our bed or something!! I finally fell asleep at close to 4 after it disappeared somewhere..lol. it wasnt deliberate. I didnt wanna stay up but i just cudnt sleep!Usually my mom comes to our rescue, but cudnt have gone and woken her up at 2 in the night :)
Terrible night.. am off to sleep now to compensate :)

No comments: