Thursday, July 14, 2005

Down

Why are there so many lows in life.. n y do we keep falling in them..
Why do things go as low as they can...
Why do things go bad without any real reason..
N why am i feeling so bad right now...
"All I can do is cry..." maybe it's true.. all i can do is cry.. maybe I just don't know how to deal with things.. I really feel quite stupid n useless right now.. I can't deal with life, feel like a failure.. n all I can do is cry..

I say I hv a headache n i'm feeling lonely.. i'v been alone all day n wat do I get to hear.. y dont u hv a medicine then? No consideration for me..all ur concerned abt is urself..

I wonder wat had happened if roles were reversed.. I would'v probably heard that I'm being so insensitive..
One day it's like You care too much n the next day it is.. all u care abt is ur own self..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey u hvnt enabled comments on ur blog?