Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dancing the morning away

Joined my sis for a dance session today :) Well actually it was friend's day at her dance class. Which meant that she could get along a few friends to the class. Was a lot of fun, we did some bollywood jazz mixed with hip-hop. I had a good time. I love dancing :) When u'r dancing u just become so oblivious of what's going on around u, your concentration is totally on the dance. It doesnt give u time to think about other things. I used to feel the same way when I used to go for my dance classes. Whatever I mite be thinking of before going there, once i was there I just had to be totally there or I would just mess it up. And if i was in a bad mood or something, I would invariably end up feeling better after my class. It actually acted like a stress buster at times :)

Well the backside of today's over energetic session is that my arms n legs r still aching.lol.Never mind, no complaints :) Afterall there are v few things that can get me out of bed at 8.30 am on a sunday morning ;)

No comments: