Thursday, March 03, 2005

Chalte Chalte

Listening to this song by Kishore Kumar right now.. sounding so beautiful to me..

I think I'm in a real 'musical mood' right now :) Been listening to music since the time I switched on my comp..Been going a little up and down since evening, the songs have kept up with the change. Was listening to Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains before this..heard it quite a few times. I'm not down, just a bit moody right now.

2 hours ago opened the compose page.. wrote something, removed it, left the comp, came back and I'm here again. Y do I still want to write? Writing is such an amazing outlet, I just keep writing whatever comes to my head, and after I'v poured it out I just feel so much better.

Power of Love by Celine Dion now.. I'v liked that song since I heard it for the first time :)


Sometime back, I was thinking, God, y do i not get to do what i want to do always? y does it always happen to me? why why why!!.. n then i was talking to someone and during the conversation he said ' damn y does it always happen to me'. Hey, it doesnt happen to u, it happens to me! Or does it? or does it happen to all of us? At one time or the other.. happens to all of us..

Ordinary World.. Duran Duran.. song for the moment..

Anyways I'm feeling pretty cool now :D Want to write more, but i think I'll leave it for another day..

No comments: