Monday, August 24, 2009

Sorry for the inconvenience

"..Sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Neha.. but ..
Sorry for the inconvenience... but please..
Sorry for the inconvenience..
thankyou
Sorry for the inconvenience
Bbye
Sorry for the inconvenience.."

I called up my mobile service provider's customer care for some problem.. and all I could hear in a span of 2 minutes was 'sorry for the inconvenience' atleast 15 times..lol.. looks like thats the only thing they learnt in training.. and if his saying 'sorry for the inconvenience' before every sentence wasnt so funny I would've been really bugged.. instead of trying to stop myself from laughing coz they had no idea of what to do with my inconvenience :)

horrible horrible IVR menus they have.. took me 5 min just to reach the customer care guy.. and just then the network decided to give up on me.. so i had to spend another 10 min before I could reach a human voice again..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:).. got to bear them..lol!!

Whats In A Name said...

My Luck...
Was checking mah old blog, got through here and Wallah.... SOmeones started blogging again!!!!!
:-)

SeePearrl said...

gud to see u still rocking!! :)

how r u doin?

RiĆ  said...

ha ha!!tht was funny for sure. :P Sad but true though.

Hopeful Indian said...

Sorry and Thanks. Learn them right unless the product works damn well :)

Hopeful Indian said...

Got ur comment on my toon only now! How've u been doing? Am continuing to shuttle between Chn n Blr :)

Known Stranger said...

hi

how you neha. long time

Kevin Blight said...

Dear Neha,
Hi, I am Kevin. You might remember me from a very long time ago when we used to follow each other's blog. We became like twin brothers and sisters.
I would just like to tell you that I am giving up blogging forever. I would like to thank you for everything during my blogging days. Hope to catch you with your posts!

Regards

Karan said...

Nice share.My first drop-in . Keep writing.

Hope you have shared your feedback with the team .