Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 years since I left school! wow.. that seems like a long time.. I suddenly feel so old :-| I wanna go back to being a kid and having all the fun that i didnt have.. Kids these days have so much more freedom.. they have so much more knowledge and awareness and they're so much more street smart.. it may be good in a way.. but they will never have that innocence.. I think our generation was the last to be the ignorant innocent generation.. internet shall ensure that the future generations are all smart and enlightened :)

_________

I saw kaminey on the weekend. Loved it. I love the songs of the movie.. they have ben playing on my car stereo non stop for the past 2 weeks atleast.

_________

Yesterday a traffic policeman caught 2 bikers jumping a red light, stopped them in the middle of the road. When they tried to run off, he took the bike keys and went aside..lol.. thats the only way people here can learn some rules i think.


4 comments:

Hopeful Indian said...

No reason to feel old...we do the same thing in office...time pass and running away from managers as if bunking classes...par "innocent"???!!!:)

Ok..just kidding..need to catch up with kaminey sometime. As for policewale..this has been their trick for time immemorial..guys trying to evade them, and the cops aiming for the keys :) Chalo..enjoy the evening

Anonymous said...

Again.. this one is like a breeze in midst of a desert. I remember the times I was caught while jumping the signals. That was fun.. convincing the hawaldar without bribing him.

Indeed, Kaminey is one of a kind in bollywood. Loved lisping of Fhahid.. oops Shahid :P.

Memories of school days are the best to cherish. Only a few will b credited as one of the dumbest mate in the class and I am one of them. Popular among the teachers for my wits n convincingly outcasted among the students. Luv to remember those times.

Story Teller said...

nice to c u back...!!

White Magpie said...

Thats a typical hyd police trait. Keys are the first to go even before they ask for the license. Apparently people zoom off quite often in the middle of jaach partal.