Monday, July 28, 2008

It's finally raining!

I love the rain! Weather's become nice and cool.. It appears though that its become too cold for some here in Hyderabad.. sweaters are out :)) Sweaters in this weather!!! :) I wonder wat'll happen if they ever have to face the Delhi winters..:D

No work again. Although there are days when I really like that, today is not one of those days. I mean either I sit in office and work or I don't sit in office at all!! So I went and asked for work.. and now Iv got some very irritating work :)) Next time I'll know better :D

12 comments:

Trevor Penn said...

Oh, you're in Hyd? Isn't it the best weather there? I love the month of July in Hyd. (Though it must be said that july came late this year.:))

How've u been ?

chaos said...

u in hyd!... this coldness attitude is very consistent across southern india ... esp TN/Kerala ... they'll simply freeze in Delhi during winters ... :D

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

so u r in hyd? kaise hain aap? long tym yaa

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
destek@evdeneve-nakliyat-name.tr

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@izmirevdenevetasima.net

Anonymous said...

thanks you...

Anonymous said...

thanks...
bilgi@ozmarmaralpg.com

Story Teller said...

After spending 9 odd years in Delhi, i can say... it is the most adventurous climate you can ever have..

Anonymous said...

thnx for sharing..

izmir evden eve

www.izmirevdeneve.com

info@izmirevdeneve.com

Anonymous said...

thanks
info@olimpiyatreklam.com

Anonymous said...

thanks..