Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Every once in a while I get taken by the monotony of it all. Thats not how it is supposed to be is it?

Why dont we always get what we want? Because we dont know what we really want.

"Dil Ki Yahin Khatha Hai, Dil Ko Nahin Patha Hai

Ki Dil Chaahtha Hai Kya"

I can barely write a post which is more than 4 lines long now.. I think Iv forgoten how to write .. and read. Its been ages since I finished a book. Trying to finish one now, I hope I succeed. My
attention span has become ever shorter than before :)

At times I wish I could stay in a world of my own, without coming back to the real world.

Going down the memory lane can be injurious to mental peace at times.

Missing home..

1 comment:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

:(

not the neha i know...

smile??? for smiles sake?