Sunday, November 05, 2006

They've done it again!

It's that Airtel again...motivated me to write my long delayed post and vent all my anger here!

It's been more than 5 days and I have not been getting network coverage at my home, cant get any calls... have to dial 20 times to reach a number and even then it keeps getting disconnected!! And noone's ready to say when it's gonna b rectified...soon they say!! baaah! i feel like dumping their connection right away! the only things that are stopping me are..the fact that this has been my number since forever and i'v just converted to postpaid...but i am so so bugged by them right now!

Phew...always helps :-) i feel much better now...
Update: Actually its been more than 10 days now... 5 days this was just lying in the drafts folder..lol
And I'v got loads more to write, but i think I'll just post this right now.. or else this post will just keep lying in my drafts...thts wat happens to most of my posts these days.
Next post shall be up soon though :)

11 comments:

sophie said...

well, it's lovely to see a post
from you:)
hope your connection resumes
soon.

have a nice day:)

Ekta said...

awww...the cell blues...whe are we gonna get a service provider who finally lets us have a "break-free" connection..sigh!

Trevor Penn said...

hehehehehe... whatever gets you to blogging again is a good thing for me :P

Anonymous said...

Airtel ... sad.
Me too chucked away a prepaid AIrtel for a Post Paid hutch but I dont get any signals withing confines of my home.
I get it as I step outside but not inside the home.
Astonishing isn't it?

chaos said...

just chk out with folks around u if they are facing similar probs and also for other ntw like hutch! may be its time to bring in a change!!! :)

Pradeep Puranik said...

I was abt to change over from Reliance to Airtel... Hmmm, I wonder now.

Cheers!

Jeseem said...

hmm..
hope ur connection comes back soon.

maybe u need a little encouragement to post faster. how abt a chocolate for each post ?

Balls said...

hey neha, hope i dint miss ur b'day or perhaps i did. anyway, my regards. have a wonderful fun-filled life and hope u get ur network wherever u go. wonder if u got what u "wished" for - a sony handycam or a creative AV player (u better update ur wish list)

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

in the memory of thosw who died for the 3 lines to appear on their cellfone screens..rip..!

Anonymous said...

i hate airtel especially their cal circle....its CS is patheticccccccccc

Nihit said...

hehe... Its great to read. well i suffered such extreme case with HUTCH... It seems Mobile companies takes us for granted.