Wednesday, November 02, 2005

20 random things about me!

Tagged by Geetu to do this.. looks like fun :) so lemme start.. randomly from the first random thing!
  1. My hair. I don't like it, i mean it's not so bad. I just wish it was straighter, smoother, softer,shinier.
  2. I'm very possessive about people.. things.. which can be both good and bad, more bad than good I guess. Well I wish I could learn to be less possessive.
  3. I've never stayed outside home, i mean in a hostel or something and I feel like I'v really missed out on something. Wish I could do it..just once.. experiance how it is to live outside. I also wanted to go out of India and study once..cause I feel it's going to be a lot diff from wats it like here.
  4. I hate cigarette smoke.. n don't like anyone smoking around me..it suffocates me.
  5. I don't like talkin about myself..lol.. I think Describe yourself is one of the toughest questions you can ask me.(And I'm still doing this?? ;) )
  6. I love dancing. It just makes me feel so full of life,so energetic. it just makes me forget everything..
  7. I don't think I can live without my phone, I mean yeah I can but i would really not not want to do it!
  8. I find it hard to say no to people. I mean being rude or blunt.. it just doesnt come easily to me.and I don't like it if someone's rude to me too, especially if it's without reason.I would really like it if people would be nice and cordial to each other and say thankyou and please..and smile more often.It's good to have cheerful people around.
  9. I can really hurt people close to me, at times, when I'm hurt. I can say the most horrible things ever. And I feel really bad about it later but that doesnt change anything.
  10. People who say things without thinking, or who pretend to know so much while they actually don't, or talk about dumb things..I don't like to have them around me..well maybe sometimes for entertainment value ;) Ok I'm being mean here !!:)
  11. Cooking.I just can't do it, actually don't want to do it and don't know how to do it.. I'm not a foodie.. I'd eat whatever mom makes.. not everything of course.. infact I don't eat most veggies, but well I don't make a fuss usually.
  12. Intelligent people, people who're well read, people who really really 'know' things and can talk without showing off their knowledge.. people who are genuinely nice, people who make an extra effort for others.. are some kinds of people I admire.
  13. I'd like to travel all over the world.Every place is so different from the other.. there's just so much to see, so much to discover..
  14. When an idea gets into my head, it just doesnt go away till the time I do something about it. It would just keep going on and on and not rest. It's like one day I somehow decided that I had to leave IT and do law, actually it didn't happen in one day.. happened over a period of a few months.. but then after I'd got it into my head it wud've been very tough for anyone to get it out of it.Or when I'd decided I wanted to buy a digicam, I went and researched all over the net for a few days.. even went to photography tutorial sites..lol.. till the time I got it..
  15. Unfortunately I get bored very easily by things.. not always, but yeah it does happen. I mean I'd pick up something with a lot of enthusiasm and then a few days later I'll just totally forget about it!
  16. I really want to start earning quickly now, and earn lots so that I can buy and do so many things for myself,my family, my friends.. and other people whom I'd like to help out.
  17. I wish I could be more aggressive, not so laidback about certain things and take more initiative.. especially about things related to work..
  18. I usually like most movies I watch, especially if I watch them in a theatre unless they are just total crap, cause I find something or the other good in every movie.. Therefore, I'm not the right person to come for a movie review :P
  19. I love to be busy.Doing something or the other all the time,multitasking, having my hands full.. cause the moment I sit idle.. lol.. it's trouble for everyone around me!! I start thinking too much, end up fighting with some1..basically i follow the rule.. empty mind's a devil's workshop.. :)]
  20. I just can't seem to keep my room clean, no matter how hard my mom tried to make me do it.. I take out books, things from shelves but forget to keep them back.. I like to have a lot of things around me..
  21. I noe I noe.. twenty's done but I'll still go on.. I don't like to stick to rules when I don't like them :D
  22. Right now the one thing I really want to buy is an MP3 player.. I've almost got my heard set on one.. I hope to get it soon :)
  23. I wish I could just be casual, happy go lucky.. let go of things easily. When I get hurt, it just doesnt go that easily.. and when I'm angry till the time I take it all out it just doesnt leave me. But once I've taken it out I become absolutely fine. So I can get angry very quickly and get very angry but also cool down instantly.
  24. I don't like interviews, giving them of course. Not that I've given too many interviews in my life. But somehow, I'm just terrified of giving them.
  25. I love sleeping..hehe.. a fact almost everyone reading this already knows ;) and now I think I should stop before I put whoever's still reading this to sleep :)

Hmmm.. now who do i tag?No. 26.. I hate to take decisions..lol.. so I'll just tag everyone.. do it people.. it's good fun!

No comments: