Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I feel so dumb!

I just seem to have forgotten most of the things, atleast most of the details of whatever I studied all through school. Trying to remember..just can't!! I wish I could retain each and every thing I learnt in those 14 years.. I'm wondering, does all tht we study actually even go into our head? How much do we really understand in all those years? I used to hate history like anything, cause it involved mugging up chapters and chapters of stuff which i found so boring then. But now I love reading anything talking about the past.. the past really holds the key to what the world is today.. Well I think I like reading it probably because I know i don't have to remember all of it and then just go and throw it all out on exam day..
Knowledge is so important.. there is just so much to know in this world.. and so little time for everything..
Haphazard post.. i think it's the aftereffect of a haphazard education system..

No comments: