Thursday, October 06, 2005

55 words

Tagged by Ranjitha to write a story in 55 words.. I won't b able to do as good a job as u did Ranj!! :) I havent written a story for years now.. Anyways here goes.. I'm really bad at this .. sorry guys!!

Story 1 : "I can just feel it", she said." Something is just not right, my heart says so." "Everything is fine dear", he said, quickly wiping off the tears from his eyes and turning towards her. At his feet lay the crumpled piece of paper, proof of the fact that he had only 15 more days to live. 15 more days.. after 50 years of being together..

Story 2 : Thoroughly and totally tired and beaten he just stared ahead. It could not have happened , it was just not possible. It had never happened before. He felt like a loser. Today was a first, for the first time his dad had beaten him so badly. Today he lost to his father in chess..


Story 3 : This one's courtesy my dear friend S, who gave the whole idea to me, infact told me this story when i told him about this 55 word thing.

There was once a king, and once a queen. And then they both died, and the story ended.

I think I'm just too bad at this :(
And now its my turn... I tag anyone who wants to exercise their writing skills :D do it people.. y shud i be the only one to have to go thru this..lol

No comments: