Monday, April 04, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Mission statement : To post an entry on my blog.
Obstacles : An extraordinarily slow net connection, browser problems, suspected spyware attack.
No of failed attempts : Innumerable. F5 has been pressed atleast a million times

To cut a long story short, I'v been trying to post a teeny weeny entry on my blog since this evening, which went something like this :

From blackie to bluie

I'v got bored of seeing the same orange-black look over and over again,so am changing it to all blue :) But even after changing it I still like the old one better..hmm, maybe ill revert back to it soon!!
No classes in the morning so I'v been at home, trying to study.. Didnt hv much time, after getting up at 11.30 AM :D
But I'll have to seriously start studying now.Got lots of exams coming up :( And the worst part is they'r gonna stretch on till almost end of May.. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The End


I have been unsuccessful to say the least. The net connection has been crawling, sometimes just halting. Firefox hasnt been working properly and Explorer just refuses to let me open my own page!! I'm left wondering is the problem wid me, i mean my pc ;) Messenger refuses to sign in at times, n at times opens in less than a second. Operation timed out, this page has no data, page not found! Checking for spyware, but the problem's still there :(

Boohoo..I'm so sick of it, i could go kick something or someone right now. but i will not rest till i manage to post.

Anyways it's crawling atleast, before it comes to a stop i better post this :) I'm gonna write more as soon as I'm assured I'll b able to post it ;)

No comments: