Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just another day

Had my first exam yesterday, nothing much to write about that.. wasnt too good, wasnt too bad either.. Somehow my first exam never goes great..Anyways doesn't matter. It's over atleast. 1 down, so many more to go :(
Lol, I'm gonna go on with my rona-dhona about exams for some more days, bear with me :)
Today's been such an ordinary day, nothing to write about, nothing to think about..
Am looking forward to the end of exams already, need a break!

I was just wondering how people survive with just 4-5 hours of sleep. The day I do that my brain stops working.. n I'm so dazed most of the time! I need my 8 hours of sleep atleast(the more the better) :D Whether I sleep at 1,2,3,4.. or watever time, that's not important. I just need loong hours :D I sometimes wish I could manage with less sleep, but I think I'm happier creating new records in sleeping time :)

Going back to books.. wat a life!
:)

No comments: