Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I feel old..lol

 Just randomly came here and scrolled down right to my first post ever which was in 2005! Gosh, 16 years ago! How did all these years go by so quickly. 

I miss writing, sharing my thoughts so freely like I used to. There days there is hardly any time to read, write or ponder. Work, getting school work done for my son and just doing stuff around the house takes up all the time. I wonder how it will be like to get back to 'normal' life as it used to be before this pandemic hit us. Will it ever be the same I wonder. 

So much has happened in the last year and yet it almost feels like nothing has happened. We are just stuck where we were. There are days when it feels like it will never end, where I feel life is just passing by me. And then there are days that the sun finally comes out and makes it all better.. 

No comments: