Tuesday, September 02, 2008

yes distance does increase fondness at times.you stop taking people for granted and realise what they mean to u when u miss them, miss being around them.. something that iv realised after being away from home for the first time in life . have also realised that at times you need this .there were days when even though we were living in the same house we wouldn't find d time to talk to each other cause we were just so preoccupied with our own lives ..and now not a day passes when we don't talk ..its funny how being away can actually bring u closer..and sometimes you need that Jhatka :)

3 comments:

Princess said...

hi neha,

this is true..
I miss my people more and more when I'm far from them..

distance increases bondage.
how r u?

-Aiz.

Neha said...

@anirudh, :)

@Aiz, im fine.. how hv u been? :)

Known Stranger said...

Life has taught me to fly my own since i moved from the warm parental nest at young age , i am not able to feel great when i am with my floks.