Friday, August 22, 2008

Forget me not..

Its strange how at times a very small incident can trigger an avalanche of memories.

Just seeing an old schoolmate on facebook brought back memories of schooltime.. some not so nice memories cause she had not been particularly nice to me. But I was surprised at the fact that I still remember! It was such a minor thing and it still exists somewhere deep down in my head.. I wonder how many such memories stay buried deep inside our heads, only to resurface years later..when at times we cant even remember what happened the day before ( This happens especially when Im trying to finish my official timesheet :P)

I guess there are somethings that you never forget, even though you may think that you have. Particularly things which you just keep trying to forget..
___________________

Axe's chocolate deo ad raises stink with Govt

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/axes-chocolate-deo-ad-raises-stink-with-govt/71879-3.html

The advertisement shows a model wearing the chocolate-smelling deodorant, eliciting “objectionable reactions” from women.
lol.. really!!

3 comments:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

yeah forget me not.. i never forgot one of my first blogger friends,.. still check her ramblings everyday

Tarun said...

Nope its not about wearing chocolate colour suit.
I hope u have seen te whole ad.
Its the part where he is standing in the bus ... thats objectionable...

Neha said...

thanks anirudh :)
tarun, I guess I didn't tk it seriously :)