Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What are we here for?

Am I here only so that I can get up in the morning, get ready, go to office, spedn the entire day there, come back home, eat dinner and sleep? Passing some time in between on the phone, or on the net of course.. thats it? and the weekends maybe watching a movie, or meeting some friends? Is that all there is...

--------------------

What's with everyone!! we're all so angry all the time.. dont like the way someone is driving? try n push them off the road.. you honk and people don't move away.. beat them to death..What!! Is it worth it? This is absolutely insane.. I can't help getting angry when someone cuts me off in a real bad way while driving or keeps honking unecessarily.. but hey.. who's getting affected by this anger? It's only me.. and noone else.. That person's gone.. and he doesnt care..I got to learn to keep my cool.. and in fact all of us do! We're becoming a nation of angry intolerant people.. or maybe we already are..

4 comments:

Anshuman said...

congratulations - you are one of the few who pause to think. The rest are just following a sheep trail!

think it out buddy.. take ur time.. and if u need help, consult the wise ;-)

Princess said...

yea we already are..
there is a level to tolerate and a stressful mind gets angry faster..

AlterinG Abhishek said...

very very..

well!!
its this perception of routine that will bring about the course correction.

Anshuman is rightly points out that ur the lucky few who can sense it.

I did a post on this just now.
and changed my job because i was fedup of this routine!!

zaza said...

pent up stress n frustration! grr. must be international PMS day or smething :p