Monday, September 26, 2005

Post Count ++

Yeah yeah I'm back on my blog after a few days of disappearance and this time I have a genuine excuse ( for a change ) I have been insanely busy for the past 3-4 days..And a proof of that is the fact that I didn't sleep for 28 hours straight . That's a first for me, n a record.. I dont wanna break it anytime soon too!! and that too 28 hours spent working.. not working as in workin in office or something.. working on Microsoft Word.. for this moot court thing that we're gonna have.. I cudn't imagine myself doing it vaise.. N i didn't even feel sleepy.. till the time i actually went to sleep.. Since then I jus don't feel like getting up.. but I still managed barely 3 hours.. neways early to bed tonight for me..

Part of this is because we were supposed to work on Sunday but instead ended up going to the IIT fest.. attended the rock show there.. ear splitting loud music.. but was loads of fun!! IIT's got such an amazing campus.. If only I'd gone there before I'd passed out of 12th std, I might have even listened to my parents n studied for the entrance! I'v always wanted to study in a huge, beautiful campus.. n somehow I'v never managed to..

Btw just discovered this today.. Msn spaces gives this error if the page doesnt open.. There has been a catastrophic error, please standby!! lol

No comments: