Friday, February 04, 2005

Random thoughts..

I'm bored.I want to write.. But I don't noe wat to write abt!There are so many things going on in my head, but not any one particular thing which I want to write about.Therefore I'm going to just blabber about whatever comes to my head.and hence the title of this post :)

Why do people like to smoke?Or why do I find smoking so detestable? It gives me such a wierd feeling when I see someone smoking, it's not just the cigarette smoke which I find suffocating, it's also the feeling which I have when I see someone smoking especially someone i know.I get these ANT's.I once learnt in a psychology class that ANT stands for Automatic negative thoughts.Nice terminology isn't it?We all have these ANT's towards something or someone.It could be something as common as oh all politicians are bad, horrible people.So when you meet a politician you'll always have this thought at the back of your head even though you may not consciously think so.To become a psychologist or a counseller you need to get rid of these ANT's.You cannot try and understand people when you already have biases in your head for or against them. I'v totally gone out of topic here, kahan se shuru n kahan pe khatam.. well the I warned u in the beginning :P

I wish I had a beautiful voice n I could sing well.Must be the effect of all these singing championships that hv been going on :) There are so many talented people out there with such wonderful voices. It's such an amazing gift to have such a voice.

God it's so tough writing without using short forms ;) People find my class notes tough to decipher cause I write them in cryptic language :D It's not deliberate, I'v just bcom used to writing r,2,u,b,d which stand for are/our,two/too, you, be,the respectively which I'm sure u all noe :) Infact in exams I have to be especially careful not to make these mistakes.And even while writing here I try to use as few short forms as possible cause somehow reading a lot of sutff in sms language is not really njoyable :) But I can't eradicate it totally! It's bcom too deep rooted within ;)

I should be doing something else right now I think.. I have a long list of 'To Do' things, but then kal sunday hai so I'll just postpone everything for tomorrow ..hehe.. n just go to sleep and sleep for 10 hours atleast.

Gnite blog :) N gnite everyone !

I always used to address my diary as a person.. first time I'v addressed my blog as one.. another piece of useless information tht was.. neways now I'm finally going.. so tadaaa

No comments: