Tuesday, January 18, 2005

One of those days..

There are days when ur just feeling down for no particular reason. Some small thing triggers it off n the feeling just refuses to go away. Nothing is really wrong but then nothing is really right too..
Just one of those days, where u wish u had a shoulder to put ur head on, a hand to hold, a friend right next to u, right now !! :)
N then just one phone call from a friend or a long walk alone or your favourite song playing on the radio jus drives away your blues and ur back on track ;)
Today it was my accounts class which helped me do tht :D Accounts !! Me n accounts hv never been able to match our wavelengths ;) We'r just poles apart.. I studied acounts in my 2nd sem in college and at the end of the semester I was still trying to figure out what is debit and credit n y do we need to debit or credit anything!!
Well today I actually sat thru 2 hours with full attention n didnt mind even when the class went on 30 minutes into extra time. N tht is saying a lot cause I start looking at the watch 30 min before the class is scheduled to end everyday ;) Thanks to the new teacher who actually made a class of accounts entertaining for us. Entertaining he definitely was, dancing around, making funny faces, but at the same time witty n managed to actually push some accounts in my head. I must say thats quite an achievement Sir :)

No comments: